Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Real Life Project

June 21
6-10pm
Project Real Life 12x12 Scrapbook pages

I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I have no time" or "I am so far behind or "I will never catch up" if you have ever felt that way this class is for you. Project Real Life is your answer. Every month you WILL complete two months in less than 4 hours. You bring your pictures to class and you will have pictures scrapbooked in 5 page protectors provided as part of the class by the time you leave. Imagine having two months done in one night. I will teach you techniques to add more pictures to the page, add full layouts to your scrapbook, how to figure out placement of photo’s, and use scrapbook techniques to add pizazz to your pages. You will have lots of left over supplies so you can add more pages to your book. I will customize up to 3 embellishments for you, so you will have a one of a kind layout completely DONE!!! For those of you have own a silhouette I will give you some of the cutting files used. You will need your basic kit, Red Line, Crystal Lacquer and Viva Glitter Pen, Krylon Gold pen. The album is not included, but as always you get a 20% discount in the store. If you can’t make the class we will make you a custom kit! So come with me on a story telling journey with project real life! Photo size needed for January 23-4x6, 3-2x3, 4-4x3 February 4-4x6, 3-2x3, 2-3x3, 8-2x2.
Cost $55.

Teacher: Lisa
As an added bonus please stay for a free crop and scrap with me till 12PM

No comments:

Post a Comment